W5152-K22-EU Impact Tool
The 20v High-Torque Compact W5152-K22-EU Impact Tool is perfect for vehicle repair and MRO applications. With a square socket retaining ring, optimal for frequent socket switching, and a spark-free brushless motor, this wrench is perfect for quick work and hazardous environments.
The 1/2″ W5152 IQV20 Impactool from Ingersoll Rand delivers the power of air at 365 ft-lbs of MAX torque. With the IQv Intelligent Control System, the W5152 can go from MAX torque to “hand tight” and everything in between.
This tool has been built for tire installation, wheel installation, pipe fitting and mechanical work and avoids over-tightening, all while increasing your safety.
With built-in 360 Degree Shadowless LED lights, you never have to work with clunky, additional light sources.
Thanks to its ergonomic design and lightweight build, this tool can easily access tight spaces.
The wrench features a great power-to-weight ratio, so you never have to over-exert to reach the power you want.
- 50% more torque than the leading 3/8” cordless impact wrench
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor and replaceable brushes offer a long, durable life and high power
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- 365 ft-lbs of max torque and 550 ft-lbs of nutbusting torque
- A lightweight, balanced, compact cordless impact wrench that weighs just 5.1lbs
- The IQV Power Control System includes 4 modes: Max Power, Mid Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight
- With an easy dial right on this cordless impact wrench, the W5132 delivers just the right amount of torque when you need it
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, tire lanes, fleet maintenance, body shops, general industrial use, and MRO