2145QiMAX Impact Wrench
Don’t settle for less. Ingersoll Rand cordless and pneumatic impact wrenches are highly regarded by professionals everywhere, whether for automotive services or industrial production. Our advanced engineering and excellent manufacturing standards are often imitated, but never duplicated. Ingersoll Rand impact wrenches are well known for their durability and compact profile, delivering rugged reliability and the best power-to-weight ratios on the market. Our industrial production class impact wrenches have an innovative ergonomic design and are manufactured using a proprietary hardening and treatment process…all adding up to the longest lasting, hardest hitting impact tools in the business.
The Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX Impact Wrench delivers incredible performance and industrial-grade durability in an impact wrench. Plus, its efficient air motor reduces air consumption to save you money. Perfect for the most demanding applications, such as truck and bus service, construction and agricultural equipment maintenance, as well as the MRO market.
MAX POWER: 1350 ft-lb (1830Nm)maximum reverse torque from a tool that weighs just 7.4 lbs (3.36kg)and is compact enough to access tight spaces
MAX DURABILITY: Built to last and designed to withstand tough use in rugged environments; a two-year limited warranty is standard
MAX PRODUCTIVITY: An air motor that’s 16% more efficient than its predecessor and an easy-to-clean inlet screen means less downtime, better tool performance, and less money spent on compressed air
- Easier access to grease fitting – for quicker maintenance and less downtime
- Titanium hammer case is designed to be strong and durable, to protect the interior components of the air impact wrench
- Enhanced socket retention
- 7-vane Motor delivers added power with less weight
- Finely tuned twin hammer impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- Feather-touch trigger provides maximum control of this air impact wrench
- Anodized end plate for enhanced durability
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, and construction
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse control for easy operation
- Optimized air flow for maximized performance when using this pneumatic impact wrench