2850MAX Impact Wrench
Don’t settle for less. Ingersoll Rand cordless and pneumatic impact wrenches are highly regarded by professionals everywhere, whether for automotive services or industrial production. Our advanced engineering and excellent manufacturing standards are often imitated, but never duplicated. Ingersoll Rand impact wrenches are well known for their durability and compact profile, delivering rugged reliability and the best power-to-weight ratios on the market. Our industrial production class impact wrenches have an innovative ergonomic design and are manufactured using a proprietary hardening and treatment process…all adding up to the longest lasting, hardest hitting impact tools in the business.
The 1” D-handle 2850MAX Impact Wrench, our fiercest 1” wrench, engineered to make quick work of big jobs like semi, bus and tractor tires. This tool has been made lighter, pushed harder and worked longer to make sure it can handle repeated demands without sacrificing power. Every time you need extreme torque, this lightweight boss can get the job done.
Power: Nothing matters more than torque when you’re up against massive jobs. The 2850MAX is our fiercest 1” wrench yet, loaded with extreme power that lasts as long as you need and continuously delivers over time.
Durability: Steel-tough to its core, this heavy-duty impact wrench has been run harder and pushed farther to make sure it can withstand what you throw at it. Because when it comes to REAL WORK, downtime is not an option.
Ergonomics: We reduced the tool’s weight without sacrificing what matters most—torque. The 2850MAX is also ergonomically designed for less fatigue.
- Solid steel impact mechanism: Deliver 2,100 ft- lbs of torque
- Highly engineered design: Delivers the power you need over the life of the tool
- Steel core design: Nothing’s been proven to last longer
- Chemical resistant housing & steel core: Stands up to drops and harsh work environments
- Lightweight: 25% lighter than the industry’s leading 1” wrench
- 360° adjustable handle: The side handle rotates fully around the tool as the job demands
- Swivel hose connection: Keeps cords from getting tangled so you can move freely around the garage
- 6” anvil extension: Increases accessibility in hard to reach places