2015MAX Impact Wrench
Don’t settle for less. Ingersoll Rand cordless and pneumatic impact wrenches are highly regarded by professionals everywhere, whether for automotive services or industrial production. Our advanced engineering and excellent manufacturing standards are often imitated, but never duplicated. Ingersoll Rand impact wrenches are well known for their durability and compact profile, delivering rugged reliability and the best power-to-weight ratios on the market. Our industrial production class impact wrenches have an innovative ergonomic design and are manufactured using a proprietary hardening and treatment process…all adding up to the longest lasting, hardest hitting impact tools in the business.
This Right Angle Impact Wrench is lightweight, durable, and easy to use. Paired with its powerful vane motor and trigger actuation, this tool will quickly become your favorite on any job site.
With a finely tuned vane motor and power regulation, you’ll have full control of your tool while never having to settle for less power.
Thanks to this wrench’s angle grip and composite housing, you’ll be able to access any hard-to-reach spaces with ease.
The Right Angle Impact Wrench features a square socket retaining ring anvil, allowing it switch sockets with ease. Perfect for automotive repair work.
- Feather touch trigger, 2-position forward power regulator, forward/reverse ring
- Compact design, with head height under 2 inches, makes operation and access easier in tight spots so you can perform even the most detailed work with this air impact wrench
- Ergonomically sound rear exhaust system
- Offers the same reach as a ratchet
- 180 ft-lb max torque
- Free speed: 7,100 revolutions per minute
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, and MRO